Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Want to learn about Bloodworm and Joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to learn about Bloodworm and Joker

Ian Moulton is a bit special.

A Days fishing with Ian Moulton on eBay, also Other Coarse Fishing, Coarse Fishing, Fishing, Sporting Goods (end time 09-Feb-08 20:20:00 GMT)

you will make at least £125 wots a bloodworm??????????????????????/

Comment

lol...

Comment

up to £62 already come on boys you know it makes sense

Comment

I bid for this... unfortunatly with 4 young kids to support I cant go any higher which is a shame as i would have loved this prize... And I also think I may of beneffited the most too...
          :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
          [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

lee you are a plonker....you want to learn about blood and joker ,,,,we have our very own resident team of Mosella BC on this site i can promise you they will show you how to fish it every bit as well as Ian can. ( that is not a dig at Ian he is a class act )
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
              lee you are a plonker....you want to learn about blood and joker ,,,,we have our very own resident team of Mosella BC on this site i can promise you they will show you how to fish it every bit as well as Ian can. ( that is not a dig at Ian he is a class act )
              Thats possibly the funniest post i've ever seen on here or any other internet site!

Comment

Stuck it in my watch list, might just have a bid on this and take him on the Lanky..............................

Comment

How am I a plonker its for charity aint it? And I do need to know how to improve my fishing skills full stop, I don't get out to fish much due to the fact that it costs me a fortune to raise my family, work and other commitments and when I do get out it would be nice to maximise my chances of catching more fish in any aspect of the sport not just b&j fishing, due to having a canal at the end of my road it would be nice to improve my canal fishing overall anyway, It costs me a fortune to fish at the moment and I always seem to struggle and it would be nice to get an expert to help me and improve and give something to charity as well, but like I said aint got any more dosh anyway...

Comment

Lee twin no one is having a go at you...its a suggestion thats all ..you spend your money however you want my friend you earn it you spend it ill just be quiet.........lee woodhouse glad ive amused you again i seem to be an expert at keeping you amused. i didnt realise that not one of the mosella boys is any good at fishing B&J... the point i was trying to make is that he can learn from people on the site who can fish B&J as i stated ian is a class act maybe the best.... i cant answer that .......
                    and yes your right i am p*ssed off
                    In darkness we do what we can
                    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                      Lee twin no one is having a go at you...its a suggestion thats all ..you spend your money however you want my friend you earn it you spend it ill just be quiet.........lee woodhouse glad ive amused you again i seem to be an expert at keeping you amused. i didnt realise that not one of the mosella boys is any good at fishing B&J... the point i was trying to make is that he can learn from people on the site who can fish B&J as i stated ian is a class act maybe the best.... i cant answer that .......
                      and yes your right i am p*ssed off
                      No offence taken Larry, I know you were saying it tongue in cheek.... I will improve this year though its my aim.....

Comment

I'm not saying Mosella BC have not got some good Bloodworm anglers, what i'm saying is that they dont, the same as most teams, have any in the same bracket as Ian Moulton.

Comment

*sniffles*

Comment

In fairness a day out with Ian Moulton would be an experiance, in my opinion he is one of the best attacking anglers using Bloodworm & joker i have seen, when he catches fish, HE CATCHES FISH IN STYLE!!

Well worth a bid!

Comment

Up to £127 now, come on guys keep it going, it's for a very good cause!!

Comment

Working...
                              X