Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Change

hi guys , fished the trent, today [farnden] peg 27 took me back years, stick, quality roach on caster 4th in match could have done better,fantastic day really enjoyed it.A change from the lakes.

Peg 27? Is that at the Farndon Ferry End or up towards the Power Station? I can't remember the pegs.

I had some decent bags on the stick many years ago and haven't been down there since. Used to catch quite a few rogue carp on the stick opposite the power station as well.

I would love the river to return to something like its former glory. Leave the pole at home, get the bait apron out and demolish several pints of bronze maggots and hemp. Mega!

Comment

Ah those were the days, no carp, and orange hands for a week!!

Comment

And lips if you smoked

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

And people could tell if you had an itchy nose

Comment

peg 27 is downstream of the dyke after the wier,also like to add that 2 of the lads pegs 23,29 had hooked fish snapped up by pike whilst reeling in

Comment

hi bri w how many keepnets did you use in the olden days you could fill 2nets i bet its not the same now i always liked rolleston better you got a better stamp of fish and variety and i have been told that the barbel are now holding up in the pleasure pegs will have to go and give it a try if i can remember how to set a stick up been a long time just keep trying

Comment

And the wife could tell if you had itchy boll**ks

Comment

Working...
                X