Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Biggest Fish prize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Fish prize

Well we have had our final match and the talk on the bank is next season there will be no Big fish prize. This is mainly because unless you have an outright beauty in your net, (which in my opinion should be weighed and put back a.s.a.p) then you are causing unesessary stress on the fish messing around trying to sort out the biggest and prolonging the weigh in something that the owners of the commercials ae not to pleased about. so do you agree, for or against.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

We have a biggest carp in a club match trophy. Up to the angler to nominate a fish if it looks larger than any earlier nomination in order to be weighed speedily and first. Best so far this year only 10.9.0
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

WE do the same biggest fish carp 12lb odd plus we also have a prize for the biggest roach this year 1lb 4oz

Comment

Biggest Carp this season was a 14lber from Kiveton Top Lake. Couple of weeks ago our club record went with 157lb caught up in the water (growl ) as you can imagine this guy had some big carp but all of similar sizes so to select one from this bunch was a bit ridiculous. Suppose we could always keep a big fish prize for a really outstanding catch??. our last match was on Lakeside at Melton mowbry a measlet 24lb won I weighed 10 -10 with the biggest carp of the day at 5lb 14oz so it looks like that will be the last one, if it aids the welfare of the fish then i'm all for it .
        Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
        ><((((?>
        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
        X