Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanting to join a club in yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to join a club in yorkshire

I am wanting to join a club in Yorkshire so I can fish regular matches. I've been fishing all my life well since I was old enough to hold a rod ant way. I'm now at a point in my life were I have the time/money to match fish. I've fished a few opens but that's about it really. So if any one nos of a club in Yorkshire wanting new members then please let me no. Preferably in the Leeds or Wakefield area but also don't mind travelling a bit
    Regards
    Dan

Ayup Dan

If yer fancy a dabble on Aire & Calder,S&K and New Junction Canal plus River Don..then give us a nudge
    We're based east of Donny
    OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
    [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]?ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

hiya pal,

me and a few other yorkshire lads on here fish with an internet based club called y'anglers (yorkshire anglers)
      nothing serious, just a load of lads getting together almost every other week fishing venues all around yorkshire
      we have a few around the leeds/wakey area , ie, kippax park, poolbridge farm, birkwood,
      we fished the oaks at sessay just last weekend aswell,,
      theres never a dull moment with this lot and new members are always welcome !!
      heres a link,

Yanglers - Home
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Spot on lads that's just what I wanted. Pedro if I fished with yanglers (as the waters mentioned are more local and ones I already fish) could i still have a dabble with you lads on steak and kidney etc. As I also wouldnt mind a dabble on canals as well
        Leaky Lloyd how do I enter do I just need to sign up to forum and put my name down?

Comment

yep as easy as that

Comment

No probs RM
            If you would like a list of the dates for spring league & summer league, plus practise matches - then please feel free to pm me

monster ~ monster
            OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
            [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]?ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

just follow your nose mate, cant remember cos its a while since i joined but im sure there will be links to registering and joining,
              paid up members get 1st choice on pegs for match bookings but thats simple,,
              just put your name down for a match and tell them you will pay membership on the day,
              annually a fiver i think !
              :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Working...
              X