Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Conny G20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Conny G20

Hi guys,

Looking at this pole as had a G8 before. Is this better, the same or not as good. Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

its just the same as the G8 ive been told, I have a g8 and dont see myself getting anything else soon...
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Pretty much the same but a different finish,graphics and interlastic kits,lovely bit of kit but then i am biased.

Comment

Got the 2011 version g20 superb pole to fish with the only problem i have had is the n07 section snapped on me when fishing at 14.5mtr dont know why this happened as i had landed fish upto 3lb on it in the same session i just shipped out with a small pot of feed as i went to put the feed in it just snapped.it was a perfect break you would think i had cut it with a knife,iam pretty sure i hadnt damaged it in any way as it hadnt left the rollers all day.having said all of that i sent it back to daiwa and they replaced it straight away and where very helpful.i would still reccomend the pole to anyone as i have landed plenty of doubles with it with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by NICK.T View Post
          Got the 2011 version g20 superb pole to fish with the only problem i have had is the n07 section snapped on me when fishing at 14.5mtr dont know why this happened as i had landed fish upto 3lb on it in the same session i just shipped out with a small pot of feed as i went to put the feed in it just snapped.it was a perfect break you would think i had cut it with a knife,iam pretty sure i hadnt damaged it in any way as it hadnt left the rollers all day.having said all of that i sent it back to daiwa and they replaced it straight away and where very helpful.i would still reccomend the pole to anyone as i have landed plenty of doubles with it with no problem
          you must of dinked the section somewhere along the line for a clean break like that.
          [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Thank you gents for your feedback.

All the best

John

Comment

Working...
            X