Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Any opens in a area up to 10 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opens in a area up to 10 miles

Hi Im looking for any opens in the week with a distance of up to 10 / 15 miles from Wednesbury.

hi mate i run matches at arden fishery but it is stratford on avon look on Arden Fisheries see what you think???
    need more info let me know mate
    cheers
    mark(the snack shack)
    [url]WWW.ARDENFISHERY.CO.UK[/url]

Comment

not with pegs like this.

Comment

Thanks Mark but the fishery is too far as i live in north Birmingham near Walsall and Wolverhampton.
        But Thanks For replying
        Rog

Where is that great looking staging John, Do you fish for a club in Bloxwich.

Comment

Ones that spring to mind are...

Bonehill at Tamworth
          Wassell Grove at Hagley (not sure on week matches)
          there's another one just off the Kidderminster road but can't think of the name at the minute

A bit further and there's Packington, Alvechurch fisheries

Comment

Originally posted by pastewaster View Post
            Hi Im looking for any opens in the week with a distance of up to 10 / 15 miles from Wednesbury.
            Moorlands have them every day except monday,well attended,cheap entry and not much of a bait bill!
            HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Curborough in Lichfield run opens in the week.. usually wednesdays, good venue, lots of fish, not to far from you.

There's also Carneys in Rugeley, wednesday again 07841237211
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Thanks Mark but the fishery is too far as i live in north Birmingham near Walsall and Wolverhampton.
                But Thanks For replying
                Rog

Where is that great looking staging John, Do you fish for a club in Bloxwich.
                Heronbrook Fisheries

Comment

Thanks Clive but moorlands is jut as far as woodlands. Which is too costly on fuel. i used to fish with a club down there.

Hi Carl never heard of Curborough in Lichfield. whats is like and what baits are best.

Hi John I have fished Heronbrook a few time but the club i fished with is no longer running.

Thanks lads will give them a call.

Comment

Curborough Fishery
                    Curborough Hall Farm
                    Watery Lane
                    Curborough ,
                    WS13 8ES
                    07890333227 give them a call for open match details i think they fish a costcutter on wednesdays ,and matches thursdays

not much further than coppice
                    Last edited by tunna; 30 April 2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Cheers Tunna Will give them a call

Comment

Hi Carl never heard of Curborough in Lichfield. whats is like and what baits are best.

Thanks lads will give them a call.
                        Hi,

There's 4 pools there, new match, canal, swan and oak, he rotates the pools for the matches, I aint been for a while but new match and canal are good pools.
                        Most baits work, pellet, corn, chopped worm all depends on what you're confident with i've seen matches won shallow on pellet, on the deck on the worm down the edge on corn etc.
                        I personally usually stick to pellet and corn on match and pellet and maggot on canal.
                        New match is stocked with carp, big skimmers and goldfish and canal is usually goldfish carp and tench, pay it a visit it's 15 mins past coppice.

carl.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Willow marsh?
                          out of darkness cometh light

Comment

Cheers Carl Will go when i get over my op

Hi Clarkie Never heard of Willow marsh. I've looked for it on the net but not good. Where is it and how much?. Cheers Roger

Comment

Working...
                            X