Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

looking for a club with regular matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a club with regular matches

hi, looking to maybe join a club and get some matches in or even open matches around the haydock area, dont mind travelling too far, i am a newbie to this type of fishing so nothing to serious just somewhere to have a fish with some craic
    cheers steve.

85 views and no one got any clubs to join or matches to enter i am only after getting out of the house to have a bit of fun

Comment

go to your local tackle shops matey,, all your local clubbies will go to these and be quite good freinds with the shop owners,, just ask the shop owners, im sure they will know of plenty of clubs or lads who run matches !
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Try this link mate,is this what your after
        http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...rs_wanted.html
        Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

thanks guys, i thought i had wrote this in brail at first but probs just me being impatient, thx again

Comment

Hi Mate

Give me a call some time tomoz. ill send u a PM with my number.

Dave

Comment

There's maghull & lydiate angling club locally to you, they've got a website to if ya google maghull & lydiate angling club it will come up! Believe they've got a strong head of club members an fish all the waters locally every other week, worth a look! Think there's a few members on ere too?? Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X