Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Net Weight Limits on Commies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net Weight Limits on Commies

Fed up of all this moaning about Carpz Wieghts counting on Commies.
    instead of floggin a peg to death fo 5/6 hours.why not take a leaf out of conties book.
    Fish for three hours .Then ave a break ( call it mess tekin time,,,, or whatever).
    Redraw and off yas go again .
    Just a thought...mind ;0)
    OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
    [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]?ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Wot im trying to say is:
    A social day out wiv plenty of banter ;

Comment

Do you mean a day with two 3hr matches and lunch break. sounds good

Comment

Yep.... something along those lines
        Most venues have a cafe on site. Someone could come round and taking orders in the first half. Match stops and the fish are weighed and returned. All trot off for say a one hour break giving the fish time to settle.
        Either re-draw or could return to your first half peg..Fishout the remainder of the match

Comment

I would be up for that, Just depends when and where.

Comment

I am always late starting a match as it takes me an age to set up. Always last off the bank when packing up as well. Once I am settled ofr he day that is that, I don't want to have to pack up and move halfway through.
            [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

Everyone knows that if i was to go on a match like that ,i would only end up fishing 2 x 2hr matches
              i cant remember last time i fished a whole match ..
              Colin

Comment

when woodstone manor was in full flow thats what you had to do,but not re-draw just weigh in at half time

Comment

not really going to happen on some of todays modern commies..club match booked first ,then you have to be away before 3pm some venues 2pm? (even when theres only 6or 7 booked on for 2pools!!)for the summer open/league.

Comment

This happened behind me on a lake at the Sedges in Bridgwater, here in Somerset. They fished for the first 3 hours, weighed in, had lunch, and an hour after the first weigh in,they fished on for another 3 hours.

Comment

This happens a lot in France, they normally have a BBQ and few glasses of wine, so I'm told by my parents

Comment

Working...
                      X