Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Division 2 National - Keadby Canal 28th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division 2 National - Keadby Canal 28th July

Angling Trust Division Two National Championship

We normally have a team in the national - but I dont know the venue, if there is a member out there that would be interested in running the national team this year then let me know asap as our entry has to be in within the next week. I will leave the thread open till then - likewise if you are interested in fishing this match then put your name down on the thread.

Saturday 28th July 2012 - Keadby Canal, Shorpe

HQ - Shorpe United Football Club, Glanford Park, Jack Brownsword Way, Shorpe. DN15 8TD
    The Division Two National Championship is a team event, consisting of teams of 10 anglers taking part with up to 10 reserves. To take part in the Division Two National Championship teams are selected by promotion and relegated status and is also open to all clubs/organisations who are members of Angling Trust to take part. The entry fee to take part is £190.00 per team of 10 anglers with up to 10 reserves. Optional pools for individuals and the team are also available.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital
Working...
X