Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Can someone give me Info about MAVER POLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me Info about MAVER POLE

Hi all i am new on this forum, I am Mile from Skopje, Macedonia so sorry for my bad English because it is not my native.
    So i would like to ask something.

I have POLE MAVER 151, ORiGINAL TOP SETS ARE VERY SOFT. DOSE ANYBODY KNOW DOES OTHER TOP SET FROM OTHER MAVER MODELS CAN FIT ON MINE, OR I THERE IS OTHER OPTION FROM OTHER MAVER MODEL FIRST TWO PART TO BE IN ONE, IS THERE OPTION FOR MORE LONG PEAK LIKE ON NEW AND MORE EXPENSIVE MAVER MODELS, and do i will get better action with that on pole.

Thanks in Advice

Regards
    Mile Donakov

Mile ,why not send an e mail to Maver they should be able to tell you what you need to know
    http://www.maver.co.uk/index.php?option=static&id=1
    [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Hi Mile,

Welcome to the Forum mate. I also have the Maver 151 competition range. and a Maver 271 competition pole all top kits from the competition range are interchangeable. Have you removed the number one section this will help tremendously and take some of the soft action out of the top kit. Nice to have you on board Mile, How is Macedonia.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

welcome mile..........................you could buy a long no1 section this is stronger & stiffer than the usual match kits ( it is combined 1 & 2 sections) - i have 2 they soundlike what you are looking for!! as mentioned check out maver website good luck

Comment

Hi

Greetings from Ireland

The higher speck maver top kits will be stiffer

I know that the maver european competition top kits are on a different mandrel for the top4 than the uk. That is because the match kits for the european models are 4.5m (0.5m longer than uk) as european poles come at 13m standard without the dolly butt.

I have both UK and European top kits and im th eprocess of changing all my match kits to european top kits

Comment

Working...
          X