Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lindholme fishomania.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindholme fishomania.

As my two have lads junior national on the complex this coming sat (bonsai and loco) used today as a recce in advance.Despite one guy peg 17 loco landing two lumps for 35lb ish on pellet wag and i believe going on to total 103lb ?it was looking like Adam Richards was likely qualifier from bonsai 73 with 139lb although not all lakes results to hand when left he seemed favourite.
    Some top anglers packed up early,others didn't even fish peg drawn others just enjoyed the day as best peg would allow such as Darren Cox on strip when next peg left leaving him more water and effectively a new end peg.

hello i come from a little place called billingham its not very big but it seems to produce good anglers ie
    Shane atkins last years winner and in this years final
    simon medd-this years final
    adam richards in a previous final and in this years final.WOW who do i support i know all three lol..the only bad thing is i will be in turkey when the final is held...thank god for sky!!!

Comment

what day is the final?

Comment

its unreal, 3 billingham lads in the final.

Comment

it sounds as if most of the village are fishing .
          Good luck lads
          have a great day
          Colin

Comment

the final is saturday 14th july mate. yesterdays match was spot on good turn out and a few fish for most that stopped my mate tipped back around 50lb on strip now im not been funny but not many venues under pressure you can do that is there, i personally did everything totally wrong but has made me more determined to sort out my approach n start a fresh

Comment

Working...
            X