Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where you off too this weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you off too this weekend..

Where is everyone going this weekend now the weather is looking dodgy!

I'm off to fish the AT Winter League on the Horbury canal..
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Stafford Moor for a week
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Work party on our pool at Elmdon before they bury it under A45 diversion!!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Make a good job of it John, there could be more compensation money for the Civil Services H. Q.
        Me I am off to my half sisters 70th birthday party, which will be a surprise for her as we have not seen each other for over 20 years. dependent on my physical condition I will be with Kingfisher on Sunday.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

im actually going fishign first time in a couple of month, im so looking forward to it, so its off to manor farm on saturday for me!
          Matt Smith
          Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

im off to towerhouse match pool,not confident at all

Comment

I'm at cudmore on sunday.
              [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The Al Bailey memorial teams of 4 at Thorne on Saturday,this is traditionally the first bloodworm match of the year and generally is brilliant,however it does have a downside as it usually turns into a mr. Scothorne benevolent...and he always seems to be in my section.
                Sunday,it's the 2nd round of the w/league on the Horbury canal,could potentialy be a toughy this as every peg is being used,whereas it's usually every other peg.

Comment

Im off into hospital on Monday, so I've got stuff to sort out over the weekend. Hopefully I can access a PC to find out how you all went on.

Good luck to you all, especially on the Horbury rat hole. Last time I fished it a few years back it was a speed fishing job with pairs of eyes on a short line and a longer line but other than the chub pegs, a better stamp of fish were at a premium.

I dare say that Thorne will fish it's nuts off, with the skimmers around the two marina mouths having a chew. But as x-man says, swiss family Scotthorne along with the likes of Mr Oldham and Mr Wildsmith will take some beating. You know that their mix will be right, you know that they will fish it right and you know that whatever is in the peg they will catch it and if you are on the next peg, then watch and weep. Not that I've got a defeatist attitude!

Comment

Practice Open for the WMWL on the canal at Three Locks- only canal I've ever been to where you have to have 2 keepnets....(by club rule, rather than by how much you expect to catch!)
                    With a bit of luck everything should have dried out by then from Medley yesterday, just in time for another soaking...

Comment

All the best painy - hope all goes well.
                      Shroppy at Cowley (nr Stafford) for a club match in the morn
                      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
                      X