Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

4mm Feed Pellet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4mm Feed Pellet?

Hi jst wandering im using a 6mm ringers expander on the hook n need a hard 4mm pellet to match can u recommend any?

skrettings bought in bulk and flavoured as you require...
    GJWTitmuss or various other sites do them in bulk if you want to go that way...
    For my next birthday I want knowledge and the ability to focus!

Comment

Mate,you have quality baits which is past coleshill[they have a website].Also Swanns which is off the coventry road near coventry.Swanns will sell you a 20 kilo sack of feed pellets for about £20.
      cornerstone.

Comment

Has anybody got any website links for the above companies.

Cheers
        Team Mosella Black Country [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Comment

Ozzie If you are going to Cudmore they sell by the sack (Skrettings)

Comment

Feed Pellets

Hi Ozzie

Have a gander at the following link they also list stockists on the page, These are probably the best pelletised baits in the world Carlsberg ha ha.

GOT Baits - The Original Ton Up Bait

Hope this helps

Regards

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Can Never Draw A Hot Peg

Comment

carp vader mate all the way carpvader
              CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by kev allen View Post
                carp vader mate all the way carpvader
                Its good to see you all promoting your own products but wouldnt it be better if you elaberated a bit more and give your reasons for recomending them , as a lot of us have not used your baits and dont know the benifits of using them as apposed to any others (just a thought)
                I want an end peg

Comment

Originally posted by jay411 View Post
                  Its good to see you all promoting your own products but wouldnt it be better if you elaberated a bit more and give your reasons for recomending them , as a lot of us have not used your baits and dont know the benifits of using them as apposed to any others (just a thought)
                  Now that's a decent enquiry jay
                  I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                  He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

does any body have a web link for swanns.
                    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Shaun Pearce [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Im not sure if they have a web site.But i know Quality baits have a good website.Dont know the link,but if you type in the name in your search engine then you will find it.Its past coleshill and could come under atherstone or something like that.Also ive been told that the car boot in tamworth sells good pellets,its on your doorstep so might be worth a look.
                      cornerstone.

Comment

im sponsered by quality baits, or force baits which ever one simon wants to call it on the day.
                        [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Shaun Pearce [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Cheers Ridgeacre

I am only after skrettings and being from the midlands you no why most fisheries only allow them and sell them at over the top prices. When I was up cudmore for the AT semi I only got them in the 2 pint bags. I wish I had know I would have got 20kilo bags does anyone have a web link for them I dont fancy going to cudmore just yet after the heart break lol.
                          Team Mosella Black Country [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Comment

I to have to say i like the CarpVader pellets and products, also try this link, scrole down to pellets and have a look. Its based in Nether Whitacre near Edwards garden centre and the Gate pub, Its called Lawford Lodge (look out for a carp carved in wood outside his property on the bend) Simon has some good deals, having worked there in the past i know he will do a good deal. I know Simon used to deal with Skrettings and will sell you as many as you want 1.5mm, 4mm, 6mm both coarse and trout pellets, Skrettings wont sell direct unless you open an account and order so many tons

Quality Baits Online - Home
                            Last edited by polemaster; 7 April 2008, 08:36 PM.

Comment

There is no web site
                              L.A Swann
                              Cornerways Farm, Washbrook Lane, Allesley, Coventry, West Midlands CV5 9DL
                              Tel: 024 7640 2900
                              They do deals on packaged GB as well as loose loads of pellet and may i say superb method mix and ground pellet,
                              If you know the Coventry road going into Cov from civilisation Birmingham then when you pass big Land Rover dealer take a left up to the end then right about 1 - 2 miles on sharp left hand bend.
                              Oh and they are well priced

Swans for all your fishing needs I have no link but they sell good bait

Comment

Working...
                              X