Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

1st time for me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by creepy View Post
    i had a crowd of about 15-20,all stood behind me!! i felt a right twit,when i lost the bloody thing!!!!
    Just think of the excitement you gave them though, and yourself for that matter, better luck next time

Leave a comment:

• creepy
    replied
    i had a crowd of about 15-20,all stood behind me!! i felt a right twit,when i lost the bloody thing!!!!

Leave a comment:

• coach poach
    replied
    the first

thats the first time uve caught well down there were there any witnesses because if there wasnt it doesnt count only joking mate well done see you down there thursday nite

Leave a comment:

• kev allen
    replied
    dont you just love fishing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• creepy
    started a topic 1st time for me!!

1st time for me!!

did as i was told yesterday morning,so she let me out to fish in the afternoon!!popped down to my beloved docks,and fished my favourite peg 16 2 hours and 1 small perch later,i decided to move upto peg 26,which id had the previous thursday night.balled in four balls of brown crumb,half a bag of old pidgeon sh*t,and some old gs90 bait tech stuff.well better than binning it!! first fish came at 10 metres out,about 15 mins later,a small perch. next put in, another one,then a 8 oz roach,then i hooked a loony tune!! my size 8 black preston elastic,just screamed out,and i did really well to control the fish,and after another couple of hairy moments,i netted a clonking great mullet of about 2 pound!! well i popped it into my net,and put on two more red maggots and went back out.whack!! my elastic fizzed out again,and i thought"jeez,not another mullet!",but this was no mullet,as this thing was big,and my elastic bottomed out.i just sat there with about 4 metres of pole under the water,waiting for my 0.10 hook length to snap.but no!! it started to come to me,and after about 10 mins,i saw a bloody huge mirror carp ,and i thought,",thats a big double!!!",another five mins of careful playing and the fish was getting a little more tired,as i was too! then it came to the surface,and really dived down hard,and ping!!!my heart sank,but i didnt really think i was going to land that munter,but it wasn't till i looked at my hook,that all became apparent.my b511 size 18,was almost fully straight!!! i re tied another,and caught a few more roach and skimmers,but that carp will always haunt me!!
Working...
X