Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

another first!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another first!!

have managed to obtain a new supply of brown crumb,so made up a big sensas bucket full,added some corn,scopex flavouring,casters,3mm green pellet,and some minced up white chocolate 6mm boilies,and took my alsatian,sadie,with me to my beloved bristol docks,for a little pre baiting.i hadn't taken into account three factors.1.sweet mary mother of jesus ,was it hot! 2nd.the place i intended to fish is no more than fifty yards from a very renowned pub,and i think that everyone sitting outside or in the vacinity,must have thought i was a right looney toon! 3rd.the peg (26) was empty at the time,but come early sunday mornig,and a boat might have moored up overnight!! so off i went with my pre baiting,and nothing was said to me,though i did get a few odd looks,but im used to that!! sunday came and i was at peg 26 by 5 am!! i mixed up 6 balls of the same mix as befofe and balled in at 10 metres. i decided to fish with double red maggot,and after giving the swim five mins to settle down,i swung into action.15 seconds no more,and my float buried.out popped a small roach.next put in and i got a skimmer of about 10 ozs.this went on till about 7 am,when i struck into a fish ,and the whole pole just shook!!! i thought "what the fxxk is this,this time??"as i thought it might be a big eel.played the fish really carefully and after about 10 minutes,up popped a lovely dark green tench of about 2/12 lb!! i had heard of them before but i was not expecting to catch one.i did lose a good bream of at least 4lb,that did me as i went to net it.still,this docks is throwing up some great sport for me at the moment,and i love it big time!!!!!!
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

well done

well done mate you seem to be doing well down there now im going to have to come down and watch you again and again and again until im sure what im doing and have a bit of practice aswell

Comment

Working...
    X