Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

back on the cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back on the cut

tomorrow i hit the towpath first time i am going to fish a canal match that i ain't run in a long long time ...going to be like the old days .punch and squat a half decent peg plenty of boats a helicopter or two plenty of joggers...but i still get a buzz all i need is a few fish that will make my day done all me elastics all 2 s done some rigs that was hard going tying 24s on to half pound line tiny tiny styles must get me some glasses..and all this happens 5 minutes from my house.lol if it goes pear shaped i can be home to cook the dinner ohhhh i forgot to say my bait bill is none existent now i remember why i like cuts
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Kings Road!?
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Think hes a bit closer to home than Kings Road.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

sorry should have said....selly oak on the worcester hardest cut in brum.....has to be

Comment

the worcester is great,love it

Comment

Well Larry how did you get on!?
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

well caster master im glad you love it...but i can put money on the stretch i am talking about you wont love after a while Ask david whittington he loves it to
              Last edited by Larry Teepot; 16 October 2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

John i had 13 fish one was a little skimmer 4oz and i weighed in 14.. 3.. for about Third place i believe 2lb was the winner 1..5..0 was Third .....its great to be back.......ohhh 2 helicopters 7 boats about 42 joggers ....nice bums some of them, several boats the odd wino ...good day

Comment

Working...
                X