Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Absolute match fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute match fishing

Absolute match fishing sky sports 4
    6:30 Don't miss it....

Talk about more TV exposure for the family

Comment

Just got rid of Sky n'all, wish someone would get it on youtube

Comment

Correctamundo rjays

Comment

Hi Guys,

Have you any idea where i can watch the first two episodes of this series cant find them for the life of me online.

Cheers in advance

Matt

Comment

Truth is mate they are not that good. Anyone with a basic idea of match angling or who is a competent coarse angler will learn very little. Just a televised advert for Preston. Only Tommy Pickerings enthusiasm and overall persona saves it from being totally pants. Tommy is a naturally funny guy and this comes across brilliantly.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Spadge,bang on mate. I turned it off after around 7/8 mins tonight...what a pile of......!!! Absolute rubbish (apart from Tommy)

Comment

There's a few episodes from the first series on YouTube. I watched them recently thinking they were going to be great.....they weren't The content was very basic and it felt like it should've been called Match Fishing for Beginners. Plus, none of the anglers who do features are actually fishing matches at the time!! That said, I thought Lee Kerry's bit on the Stainforth and Keadby canal was quite good, and Tommy Pickering is a legend (he's my fishing idol, won't hear a bad word said about him, LOL!), but overall it does feel like yet another pretty soulless advert for Preston Innovations.
                Steve

Comment

spadge i couldnt agree more pal its absolutely rammel lol

Comment

Agreed it should be called 'Introduction to commercial fishing' or similar....???

Comment

There's only one way to improve your match fishing and take it to another level - book on a White Acres festival and get pegged next to likes of Tommy, Ringers, Dent, Ship and Nath of course just to name a few. Watch and learn then ask questions most of top anglers are only too willing to offer advice.
                      I can recall Mr Pickering having packed all his tackle away go back to his car take out his feeder rod, set back up and give my m8 a 30 minute lesson on casting a method tight over........what a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Abramis Brama View Post
                        I can recall Mr Pickering having packed all his tackle away go back to his car take out his feeder rod, set back up and give my m8 a 30 minute lesson on casting a method tight over........what a man.
                        That is pure class.
                        Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X