Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where we all off too this weekend then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where we all off too this weekend then?

I'm on the Stainy this weekend so hopefully draw a peg with a load of roach in it! Heres hoping anyway..

Where are you guys all off to then?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

On a match Sunday Beehive Farm near Burton upon Trent never been before but heard some encouraging reports

Comment

Practice Open for next week's Winter League at Gold Valley.
      Suppose I'd better look at their website for up to date rules. Haven't been there for a year so expect they've changed at least 52 times in the meantime......

Comment

Sunday....Cuddy open on the NEW pools (Not Edwards)
        [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

4 4 anyone??

I'm fishing a club match on Winsford Flash on Sunday. Had a do on it today and it was very hard with only a few roach & perch for my efforts on the feeder.

The drive to the lake was well scary too I thought the botton of me car was gonna be ripped off .

Hope it fishes better on Sunday

Drove past the crash on M6 this morning on opposite carrieway (9.30am ) just past Knutsford services, looked very nasty with an air ambulance in attendance. When it was time to come home there was a 40 mile tailback. Needless to say I avoided the M6 for the jouney home.

Hope the poor lorry driver got through the rest of the day.................
          [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

2nd round of the Warkshire winter league at little onn....

Comment

I've got a practice match at Todber Manor lakes for the H,W&D winter league.There might be a few sore heads though as one of our team is having his stag do tonight.

Comment

bilston angling centre open staffs/worces cut bladon rd

Comment

Final match of our club aggregate series at Broadcres tomorrow

Comment

See you on the Stainey tommorrow Simon....and could you please refrain from drawing (end) pegs on behalf of Mr. Grace.....My kids are starving after all the side bets I've had to pay out ,in previous years he paid my mortgage.

Comment

Working...
                    X