Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drennan sponsor the Barnsley Black's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drennan sponsor the Barnsley Black's

As per the tittle,

hmmmmm Ultimate did not last long?? lol

Originally posted by Silvers Si View Post
    As per the tittle,

hmmmmm Ultimate did not last long?? lol
    I think Preston saw to that through their legal department Si lol
    John

Comment

Good move from drennan, they've been making a real effort in appealing to serious match anglers and in the next few years I reckon they will be regarded as a top tier match tackle company along with the likes of daiwa and garbolino.

Comment

Drennan are probably the best company to be sponsored by.top quality,high end tackle without compromise,and more importantly without the 2nd mortgage price tag.

Comment

Drennan are a really good brand!

It's the brand I'm sticking with as from this year!

Comment

Nothing to do with a certain 5x world champion that fishes for Barnsley also being Drennans main man

Comment

Good call yiddo

Comment

would buy nothing again off ultimate

Comment

That's more like it- proper company sponsoring a proper team- none of that ultimate rubbish!
                  Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

look out for the new drennan rive out soon very soon

Comment

Originally posted by rive rx View Post
                      look out for the new drennan rive out soon very soon
                      There is a Rive available already in Drennan team england colours.

Comment

Lets see how quickly they clear out their old maver tackle when they get the new drennan tackle.bet it will not take long.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they don't exclusively use the tackle of the team sponsor. I doubt many of them used ultimate gear, and most of them won't use drennan.
                          A lot of the anglers have individual sponsors, so will use their tackle.

I sent my new style drennan waterproofs back after the stitching came undone and they leaked through the pockets. Looks nice, poor quality. The new drennan carryall I have though is very good.

Comment

Had my drennan match waterproofs two months now and been brilliant in this wind and rain we've had. Cant fault it

Comment

They do not have to use Drennan tackle the requirment is clothing and luggage but everything else is down to the anglers choice..... well done barnsley blacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X