Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

free coaching with the preston stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free coaching with the preston stars

FREE COACHING SESSIONS we have 48 pegs over 3 days with the top names of Preston innovations at partridge lakes on the 5th 6th 7th august 2014 the coaching is 1 star split between 4 anglers.
    Day 1(Des Shipp 4 pegs,Lee Kerry 4 pegs Tommy Pickering 4 pegs Emma Pickering 4 pegs)
    Day 2(Des Shipp 4 pegs,Lee Kerry 4 pegs Tommy Pickering 4 pegs Emma Pickering 4 pegs)
    Day 3(Des Shipp 4 pegs,Lee Kerry 4 pegs Tommy Pickering 3 pegs Emma Pickering 4 pegs)
    The coaching will take place on Willows all you have to do is bring your gear and yourself this is a great opportunity to have a day out there will be donation buckets around the site you dont have to but a donation to charity would be very welcome.To book please ring 07557774752 or email us at [email protected] or join us on facebook
    2014 fest poster.jpg2014 fest poster.jpg

Sounds good! What's the catch?

Comment

there is no catch mate its 100% free if you want to make a donation after thats your choice all you have to do is bring your gear bait and book in with us before the event an thats it no catch

Comment

since posting this its gone mad spaces filling fast
        Tue 5th Aug
        Des Shipp fully booked
        Tommy Pickering 3 spaces
        Emma Pickering 1 space
        Lee Kerry 3 spaces

Wed 6th Aug
        Des Shipp 1 space
        Tommy Pickering fully booked
        Emma Pickering fully booked
        Lee Kerry 3 spaces

Thur 7th Aug
        Des Shipp 2 spaces
        Tommy Pickering 3 spaces
        Emma Pickering fully booked
        Lee Kerry 4 spaces

Comment

6th aug is now fully booked plenty left foe 5th and the 7th

Comment

Are they aware its coaching for Juniors only ??
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
              Are they aware its coaching for Juniors only ??
              I think people should find out what the arrangements are over the 3 days, the coaching is for all ages and is all part of bringing awareness and support for junior angling as donations raised over the 3 days will be going to help Junior Angling in the future and keep our sport alive, i hope this has helped, there are only a 10 spaces left over the 3 days.

Comment

The flyers are aimed @ Juniors
                You put them on here!!
                3 Day JUNIOR festival ???????
                Colin

Comment

the flyers are all about the 3 day junior fest the coaching is a added extra to raise some funds for charity and bring more people to the 3 days we do know what we are doing

Comment

Not saying you Dont know what you are doing !!
                    But you are definately giving out contradictory info
                    Very Confusing for some
                    Great idea by the way
                    Kids need all the encouragment & support we can give
                    Colin

Comment

we have had 38 bookings today plus the juniors booking on for the festival an more booking everyday we have to do all we can mate to protect our sport to many people in this big time fishing match scene for themselves.

Comment

I'm booked on for some coaching with Tommy Pickering - really looking forward to it. And I'll definitely be making a donation - it's a fantastic cause. Great work for organising it.
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
                          I'm booked on for some coaching with Tommy Pickering - really looking forward to it. And I'll definitely be making a donation - it's a fantastic cause. Great work for organising it.
                          If Tommys Coaching you Steve
                          Just take a Bomb & Feeder rod !!
                          Tell him i said Hello & hope hes ok !!
                          Colin

Comment

We have loads of ideas looking at forming a junior match aid team to help us make this the biggest junior match fishing event org in the country going to take some time to get it right but with help of anglers im sure we can make it work

Comment

Not confusing at all!!! Thanks matchaid can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X