Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston innovations up for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston innovations up for sale.

Preston Innovations is up for sale.you can buy the company for around £25 million.
    who wants to make an offer first.

my offer of a cream egg and a packet of pork scratchings was rejected out of hand....
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Lol! Not a Prestons fan then Mart?!
      Steve

Comment

Apparently a big US company is set to buy it. They'll be making bass fishing gear soon!
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by TIDALWAVE View Post
          Preston Innovations is up for sale.you can buy the company for around £25 million.
          who wants to make an offer first.
          Is there any guarantee it wont fall apart within a few weeks of buying it?
          HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

In all seriousness,if i had the money i would buy it.give it a complete overhaul to remove the few bugbears that have crept in.and concentrate on the known selling items that have stayed the course.such as the hardcase luggage,shuttle barrow etc and most important of all,accept consumer advice on product design input.which is sadly lacking with quite a few companies.

Comment

Here we go fella's Fishing products business Preston Innovations for sale

Comment

Working...
              X