Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Argos Poles:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argos Poles:)

Hi people,

I am considering getting a pole but i dont have to much to spend and i saw argos selling them but i have no clue what they are like do you think i should buy one? or not? please help me.

many Thanks Tom.

You would be better visiting your local tackle shop and having a look if the stock a budget pole, the only one I can see online is only 5mtr and telescopic.
    Whats your budget for a pole we can then maybe sort you out. Secondhand is an option that may just get you a better pole with a few spare top kits.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

argos poles

Hi Tom,
      My daughters boyfriend,got an Assassin mk 2,11 mtr carp pole for i think about £80.00 ,spare power top two and sunday(22/10/-6) landed carp 14lb 3oz,14lb 9oz and 17lb6oz enough said don't you think.

Comment

Hi Tom,I bought a cheap pole from argos[50£] as i have just took up pole fishing,it was a waste of money mate,i would"nt recommend it,i have since bought a second hand pole [maver mobydick] and it seems to be a good pole.

geegee

Comment

My mate is going for the pole that goldie51 was telling you about so maybe that one could be ok,worth a try coz you can always take it back if you dont like it [16 day return]
          geegee

Comment

Working...
          X