Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MY POLE HAS CRACKED replacment??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY POLE HAS CRACKED replacment??

Hi all,

I was trying to get the first section the thinest bit which has the the clip at the end where your rig goes onto , out of this plastic tubing and it bloody cracked casue it was jammed!!!!!! is there a replacment its a Leeda 2xl carp attack pole 7m i only payed 40 quid for it but this is besides the point in the local fishing magazine they do say their are replacements but where from or shall i just take it to the shop i got it from? help

Tom.

take it back to the tackle shop explain you problems and concerns to them and ask them the correct way to set up the pole and to store your elasticated section, spare tops for those poles will on be around a tenner, but best to ask them or any anglers on the bank.

Comment

Personally I would take it back to the shop with the number 2 section. They may have a replacement that will fit in stock.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

The crack is long but has not gone through to the other side its still worth taking it backk isnt it?

Comment

Yes the crack or split will get bigger and will eventually snap, take it back and make sure you ask them to show you all your problems and how to solve and avoid this happening again.

Comment

Working...
          X