Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How did everyone get on the weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did everyone get on the weekend?

After a struggle at cudmore yesterday weighing in 25 fish for 16lb, i managed 93 fish for 123lb 4oz and 5th overall at manor farm today, i lost over 40 fish just lifting into them, there was nothing i could do to solve this and i wasnt the only one with this problem, the fish are just acting really funny at the moment, they seem to rush into the loose feed casuing liners then back off, and wont touch a bait off bottom, 161lb won the match, there was 26 fishing, 10 tons and 3 x 90lb weights awesome fishing considering its novermber next week!
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

That really is great fishing Matt, well done. Much better weather than yesterday too

Comment

Very disappointed this weekend. Didn't receive my club newsletter so I missed our fur and feather which is one of the highlights of the club year. Went to check out the water , felt like getting out of the house as the weather was so nice, and arrived just in time to help with the weigh in.

Comment

I managed 3rd in our club match on our colbrook lake.
        Had 5 fish for 36lb
        3 carp and two bream. all on red maggot over pellet.
        Les
        Garbolino Super Legion - a great pole - it is for me anyway

Comment

nice size fish then
          sensas /total angling

Comment

rubbish...

3lb odd saturday (priory ruksington)
            less than that sunday (ancaster, sleaford lincs)

Comment

Working...
            X