Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades

Advice needed.

I am just getting back into the sport after a 10 year absence due to family committments. I am looking to upgrade my equipment in the very near future and have been browsing the majority of monthly mags to look at the adverts that tackle shops are placing within them.

I have £250 that I wish to spend on a decent margin pole and a feeder rod that will allow me to fish with confidence on commercials using the method feeder tactic. The fish locally are 3lb-8lb with the odd lump thrown in.

I need views on the best way to spend the £250.

Does anyone know much about the New Fox Match Challenger Series rods RRP £69.99 that have recently been put onto the market - in particular the 12ft 6in Heavy Model.

Any advice would be great so keep your suggestion rolling in.

Nice 1

Cannot fault my Garbolino Margin Manager. Has landed fish comfortably up to 18lb on it with no creaks or groans.
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

You can get a good margin pole for around £80, not sure about the rods

Comment

Tried for 3 months last year to get one of those Fox heavy feeders from everywhere very nice piece of kit, couldnt get one so went for an ABU which is also very good and i no longer get wrist ache when bringing them in from a distance, matche dmine to a OKUMA baitfeeder , only cost £25 as i wanted to try a baitrunner to see how i got on with it. Expected to have to buy a proper one (Shimano) but as yet no troubles. You wold then have £150 for a margin pole say £80 another top 2 and some red hydro

Comment

Working...
        X