Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

who's eating all the fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's eating all the fish

have you seen angling times this week matt hayes has watched as an ENGLISH man not a foreign man catching and eating fish he's just caught from the river and as usual the EA have done nothing about it .no wonder the fishing on most rivers is so bad.what are your veiws on the subject of catch fish and eating them for the sake of it?
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

It is probably not this type of incidence which is 'decimating' fish stocks. Could river fishing be so poor as no-one does it anymore and therefore no bait going in so no fish being caught and as we all know most the best pegs on commercials are the ones nearest the car park. We are all lazy !!!!!!

Comment

BILLY if you read the angling press the so called celeb's say the rivers are fishing better than they have for years so maybe it's getting easier for the poachers to catch fish. if it was hard they would surely look sowhere else ie commercials. i know when ive fished on the river weaver it was hard and i only caught roach not enough food for anybody not that id like to eat them anyway. i just wonder what other anglers veiws were . tight lines ray.
      TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Bushy i know the rivers are fishing well, did 30lb of chub at the weekend on the Avon, which i can asure you is unbelievably good for me. Fishing rivers is down to timing and not many people are able to do that. Poaching will always take place on un-manned waters with little chance of being caught. About as much chance of being caught as having your licence checked

Comment

Just had a couple of hours down my local river this afternoon. Had chub to 3lb, roach to 10 oz dace and perch. All on a stick float. I'm glad that there are fewer people on the rivers - all the more fishing for me hehe :-)
          [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

re eating fish

I was pole fishing down on the tees at stockton the other week with my severn year old son and a friend when we were approched by two imigrants looking into our keepnets and saying overa nd over food,food,it got me really angry and i told them to do one and get there selfs to the fish shop.
            Crazy.since then i have heard loads of stories confirming this is becoming a real problem,very worrying if you ask me.
            swany76

Comment

Working...
            X