Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where you off to this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you off to this weekend?

I have got a weekend off... its my daughters christening and we are having a big party - almost glad I've got this weekend off as its gone freezing - so where are you all going to freeze your nuts off?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Works cat hits the overtime again

A nice warm factory
    [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

ancatser woodland waters on the small carp pond, match fishing amougst 5 mates...thats saturday...

sunday, oasby ponds for some nice carp and whateve else we can catch..

both ponds located near sleaford, lincolnshire....

Comment

WMWL Practice open on GUC at Croxley.

Could well be the three Cs... cold, clear and cr*p....

Comment

'Knock up' match on a little private pool in Abbotts Bromley............banking on the silvers and a no carpie show
          Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Fishing an open match at Moon Lake fishery lincs on saturday. Mainly stocky sized carp with the odd growler thrown in.

I can see a drop in sport though with the drop in temp over the last few days.
            Steve Davies

Comment

Cuddy open tomorrow,loads booked on for it.
              It's on Suez,Brewsters,Edwards,Arena, and possibly Drumble.
              [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Heronbrook winter league (the best around) with a few maggots, pellets and a handfull of corn. Come on summer.

Comment

I wouldn't like to be on pegs 17/18/19/20 on the old canal now its gone cold
                  [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Youve got that wrong John you can still do a weight from their good enough to win section. What you dont want are from pegs 2 to 9, I' d put money on at least 3 weights less than 5lb and no more than 3 weights over 10lb from here.

Comment

Meadow pool the kiss of death

Pray ur not on meadow unless u draw a low or high number ....... those in between are the kiss of death , take it from someone who knows
                      [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

warkshire winter league practice on the Coventry canal...

IF i manage to find the bloody place.

Comment

Originally posted by D N W
                          Fishing an open match at Moon Lake fishery lincs on saturday. Mainly stocky sized carp with the odd growler thrown in.

I can see a drop in sport though with the drop in temp over the last few days.
                          how did you get on? we are going to check this place out....

i had 5lbs worth of fish at ancaster today... poo lost 3 BIG carp, but did get a HUGE perch just over 1lb, i was happy with that....

nice mirror 1.5lb and another ok ish carp, and the rest was roach...

Comment

im on new pools sunday

getting my pinkie ready now
                            sensas /total angling

Comment

oasby 2moz for me..

carp on soft hook pellet, corn, meat, bread and mags..

bomb out on the feeder rod and float...

Comment

Working...
                              X