Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shringed worm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shringed worm

Hi guys,

Me first post so go easy on me. As you have latched on by now with a name like worm master, this is my preffered method having had some good results. But I have never used the shringe method as described recently in one of the angling mags. Has anyone tried this method and what were the results.

CAUTION must be adheard to at all times when useing this method

Do you mean the syringe method, ie as in needle

Comment

Sorry Ridgeacre,

My spelling is crap sometimes . Yes you are correct.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Stop taking the pis* billy boy just because I was at the back of the class reading me angling times. LOl.

Yes you are spot on mate i mean the syringe or hypodermic (dictionary).

Weldec i hope your next bite is a sandwich.

Comment

I have often used it and as you say, it must be used with caution. An air bubble in your blood transferred to the heart can cause death apparently. I normally just put air into the tail so that the head is on the bottom and the tail wafts enticingly about. Really great for bream at times. I have also used it on a zig rig and pumped a lot of air in so the bait floats. Again, sometimes works for bream and carp.
          [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X