Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Moorlands Farm Brekkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorlands Farm Brekkie

Anyone going for the knock up on Friday having brekkie nearby. Will be an early start for me so would want to get brekkie somewhere.

Moorlands Cafe will be Open!!
    Colin

Comment

I was thinking brekkie at the cafe at Moorlands! Can't get much closer to the venue than that!
      Steve

Comment

So I take it you are able to join us then Tony?

Col - are you, Abbo and Swainy fishing on Friday, or was Abbo only joking with his comment about you lot coming down to throw stones at us?!
        Steve

Comment

Soz
          Cant do friday.
          Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

Originally posted by SWAINY View Post
            Soz
            Cant do friday.
            No probs mate, thanks for letting us know.
            Steve

Comment

Which lake are you guys fishing on Friday?.... cant make the match, but will be up around 11am, it would be good to know where to find you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
                So I take it you are able to join us then Tony?

Col - are you, Abbo and Swainy fishing on Friday, or was Abbo only joking with his comment about you lot coming down to throw stones at us?!
                No not fishing steve,just throwing stones bud! lol .................................cya saturday mate
                HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Myself and Fisher Seb will be up just after lunchtime to watch you guys. Your going to have quite a crowd!! Better catch a few!! Also solidgvlar and his old man will be watching as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvers Si View Post
                    Which lake are you guys fishing on Friday?.... cant make the match, but will be up around 11am, it would be good to know where to find you!!!
                    Hi Si, we dont know yet, Kev spoke to the bloke who runs Moorlands and he said we might be able to have some pegs on Meadow, but it depends on how many anglers are on the open match, so we won't know until on the day. Just ask where we are I guess and come and say hello!
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                      No not fishing steve,just throwing stones bud! lol .................................cya saturday mate
                      Ha ha, no worries, make sure they all land in my swim - will give me an excuse for doing badly, lol! See you Sat!
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by adzt View Post
                        Myself and Fisher Seb will be up just after lunchtime to watch you guys. Your going to have quite a crowd!! Better catch a few!! Also solidgvlar and his old man will be watching as well!!
                        No pressure then! Looking forward to meeting you guys
                        Steve

Comment

Guys with just over 3 days to go we are definitely down 1 angler.

If you know of anyone who would like to fish at this short notice, please give me a shout a.s.a.p.

Thanks

Comment

Steve i am working Friday ,Saturday & Sunday night ,i will have to get off fairly quick after both matches.
                            i may pop up @ sometime on Friday
                            i would be Hoping that he puts open on Meadow Friday
                            how many of you are fishing Fri ,i would ask him if you could go on Bank if i was you
                            see you in a few days
                            Col
                            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Silvers Si View Post
                              Guys with just over 3 days to go we are definitely down 1 angler.

If you know of anyone who would like to fish at this short notice, please give me a shout a.s.a.p.

Thanks
                              Who cant make it Si?
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X