Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

gteenhills grimley rules?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gteenhills grimley rules?????

We have a match on old pool this weekend.dont seem to be able to find anything solid regarding what baits and methods you can use or are banned.if anyone could give me some info i would be grateful as im hearing different things and there doesnt seem to be anything up to date online.have never fished here before so any advice would be good...thanks

You can use fishery pellets to feed which he sells there and your own hook pellets and all the usual baits corn .meat on hook only and maggot you can now use the feeder.hope this helps.

Comment

Am ya goin for a crafty practice Lipsy? Lol
      See ya satday ,

Comment

Hahaha how did ya guess it was me captain !!nah no practise just never been and ad 3 different versions of rules.can use feeder..lodge has sorted that 1 out...can you use pole cups an kinder cups now.and has both pools got big fish in?...can feel a win comin on !!

Comment

You can use pole cups and there are big fish in both.

Comment

Do ya mean another win! Lol no , I ain't fished it either, I was talking to a bloke who fishes it twice a week , sez it's full of fish, all sizes! Top 2 ! We're meeting on the holt fleet pub at 8 if you ain't sure where it is! See ya then mate

Comment

Ok dude.see u there.i make the trip every week.my lad lives just down the rd in hallow.we meet down blackheath for a breakfast at 7 so prob see you holt fleet then

Comment

Im just lying in bed sharpenin mi hooks...lol...see ya sat

Comment

Did ya fall asleep lipsy sharpening those hooks lol

Comment

Hahaha...just woke up mate

Comment

Get ya name down lipsy for the talk angling wkend, it's a cracking event and up in bewdley with some cracking lads off the site, £40 for 2days then £27 for ya digs

Comment

A good booze up in bewdley

Comment

Working...
                        X