Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New to opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to opens

Been 🎣 moorlands for the last ten weeks but getting no luck was 3lb off a section win but given up there now. Going to try woodland view on a Tuesday any inside info to help a young keen and willing to get better and learn new techniques

Thanks in advance for any help

Ten weeks is nothing,took me a year to frame at Moorlands and Woodlands will be the same,your fishing against people who fish there week in week out for years. Stick with one fishery and learn the pegs and methods,it won't happen overnight.

Comment

i am with Paul on this 1
      i still havent managed to meet up with you ,you always seem to be in such a hurry
      from what i have seen & heard you aint far away ,you just need to relax a bit
      Remember you are fishing for 4 to 5 Fish an Hour not a fish every 30seconds
      Why start fresh @ Woodlands & have to learn all over again .
      You have my phone Number !! ring me & i will try to come down within the next couple of weeks & maybe sit behind you for a complete match!!
      Mind you after my Diabolical Perfomance last week end (embarrased) dont come any where near !!
      i might give it up completely
      Col
      Colin

Comment

Working...
      X