Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

river ebro spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• river ebro spain

hi lads my other half has just asked me to look into me and her going fishing on the river ebro in northen spain,so if any body out there has any information on where i could start looking into her question i would be geratfull, and because she would be with me i would treat is as a holiday for us both. so i would be looking for small carp fishing say 3 to 15 lbs,somewhere we could enjoy the night life as well, i will not be fishing for cats or the big carp because i would rather catch plenty of smaller samples so she would not get bored,so what i am looking for, is warm sunny weather,plenty of bites,and somewhere to eat and have a drink at night,hope for responce cheers lads.

Dont know if this is of any use but Gary the old site owner had a couple of trips over to Spain and if you can get in touch with him he might be able to give you more info.
    try this link www.Talkangling.co.uk - Spanish delight

and this one
    www.Talkangling.co.uk - Mojacar Angling Club and River Ebro
    Last edited by Brian G; 28 November 2006, 09:21 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Try this link Catfish | Spain | Ebro | Carp | CATMASTER TOURS | Catfishing | Angling | Fishing and speak to Colin Bunn, several of my mates and neighbours go regularly with him, they say its superb.
      Last edited by polemaster; 1 December 2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

ebro holidays

thanks brian g and polemaster, your replys have given me a good start at looking into fishing on the ebro, cheers lads.

Comment

Working...
        X