Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seat Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Box

Im looking for a new seat box...................

Ive got a brilo which has four front drawers and two side with a short 6'' base.

Im looking for a full system box, with everything on but it must be able to convert into a small canal stool as a lot of my fishing is still done on these.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance....

Steve

Ps like the look of the milo box's

Has to be a RIVE the finest box available
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

But they have a ****** big hole in the middle, is something missing ??

Steve

Comment

What do you mean

Sex is like Poker.

Comment

Serious now..............

Have you got a link that explains all the diffrent models, as i do find them rather confusing..........

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Harrisons tackle of lincoln. The gap in the middle is for you personalise it to your own requirements, Rig trays, etc. superb piece of kit.

Sex is like Poker.

Comment

These Harrisons Tackle

As strange as it seems, I think Id end up with a box as big as blackpool tower !

Didnt see a dedicated stool on there either..........

Any others ??

Steve

Comment

Get another Brilo mate. The ONbox and Diawa look as though they won't last 5 minutes.

If you phone Brilo up they'll probably taylor make what you want and as you are in Lancs if you go to their works in Nelson and check it out before you buy. The number is 01282 613374. May be worth a phone.

I've had mine all told 10 years and apart from a few cosmetic repairs its never let me down.

Comment

Brilo are brillo! What more can be said?
                  [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by ferg
                    Get another Brilo mate. The ONbox and Diawa look as though they won't last 5 minutes.

If you phone Brilo up they'll probably taylor make what you want and as you are in Lancs if you go to their works in Nelson and check it out before you buy. The number is 01282 613374. May be worth a phone.

I've had mine all told 10 years and apart from a few cosmetic repairs its never let me down.
                    Thats what I did last time, had a custom built as Im quite tall.........
                    It has been fab

Steve

Comment

After fishing with an AS1 for over 10 years I decided to look for a new box as I just fancied a change! I wasn't spending a huge amount on one so I had a good look around and I went with the Fox Stax 175. It was the cheapest of all the boxes I looked but I can honestly say its an awesome box! Even if I had more moeny to spend now I wouldn't change it! Its really comfortable to sit on with a nice range of attachments and its made my fishing much easier! I did have to thin down on what stuff I carried but it was a good thing as I was just carrying things for the sake of it! Maybe for the match fisherman then one of the other models with more room might be better but for my canal and lake fishing its perfect!
                      Steve
                      [url]www.vintageair.co.uk[/url]
                      [url]www.stripteaseracing.com[/url]

Comment

have to agree with the other guys in recomending a brilo.had a round leg one for 8yrs when the square leg system came out i rung them up to discuss a new box and they made me a square frame to swap over with the round one.after another 6yrs on,still going strong.brilliant brilo.:d :d

Comment

Brilo all the way. I have had my original Brilo for abot 10 years. The clasps were rusting up a bit and the hinges had bent a little. Spoke to Dave Wells, ordered a new Brilo Stax and also got my old box buffed up a bit. My son now uses my old brilo box.

Comment

I have had a round legged Brilo since they came out. I have changed one or two of the hinges and clasps but it still works for me.
                            [url]http://www.fishinglessons.org.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                            X