Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston innovations sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston innovations sold

Preston Innovations has now been officially sold for an undisclosed sum,and purchased by ZEBCO,who market Browning fishing tackle.

Originally posted by TIDALWAVE View Post
    Preston Innovations has now been officially sold for an undisclosed sum,and purchased by ZEBCO,who market Browning fishing tackle.
    Sure it aint LEGO bud coz everything they produce falls to bits!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Most things that are Prest-on usually fall apart:
      MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Should have changed their name from innovations to Immitations years ago.

Tatty ones at that, they fall apart easier than Arsenal's late season results don't they Clive.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Be interesting to see how Des and Tommy stay with them...
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
            Should have changed their name from innovations to Immitations years ago.

Tatty ones at that, they fall apart easier than Arsenal's late season results don't they Clive.
            Are those the late ones when you were five points clear Spadge and finished seven behind? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goff View Post
              Most things that are Prest-on usually fall apart:
              lol i will get yer coat for ya!
              Got this tune in mi head now what the Grandson sings from the Lego movie "Everything id Awfullllllllllllllllllllllllllll!"

Comment

makes you wonder what the motive is, with zebco already biggest tackle manufacturer in the world?
                you can't see them selling preston and browning poles at the same time.

Comment

Preston Innovations have already started bringing out pole cups identical to the ones Browning brought out a year or two ago,so wether this was a marketing ploy,or just the usual copying of other manufacturers gear is anybodies guess.but for any company to buy another that is not 100 percent original in product design,makes you wonder if its more money than sense.

Comment

i'm a big fan of browning gear but it's not easy to buy in the uk, i.e I've just waited six weeks for a pole section,
                    I know a lot of the smaller shops shy away from using them because everything has to come from hamburg and the shops are expected to cover the postage costs which in turn has to be passed on to the costumer making most of the more expensive items more than list price, so perhaps the idea is to use the existing preston uk distribution to sell their gear?
                    I hope so because the poles, rods and luggage I've seen are spot on for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by paulb View Post
                      i'm a big fan of browning gear but it's not easy to buy in the uk, i.e I've just waited six weeks for a pole section,
                      I know a lot of the smaller shops shy away from using them because everything has to come from hamburg and the shops are expected to cover the postage costs which in turn has to be passed on to the costumer making most of the more expensive items more than list price, so perhaps the idea is to use the existing preston uk distribution to sell their gear?
                      I hope so because the poles, rods and luggage I've seen are spot on for the money.
                      Ya cant get stuff from Preston either! That has to come on the slow boat from China!

Comment

If the 2 main issues which are lack of quality control/lack of fieldtesting before release,and poor customer service can be addressed,there should be no major hiccups.

Comment

Working...
                        X