Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Classic Fishing Festival - Enniskillen, Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Fishing Festival - Enniskillen, Northern Ireland

Anyone interested in coming to Ireland this year? If you've never been but always wanted to then I'll gladly help anyone, give advice on best places to stay, what gear you need, bait, everything.. Have you wanted to go but not had the chance, let me know below.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Hi Simon - I’m back this year for the 45th anniversary of this great festival - missed it for the last few years so I just hope I draw a few good pegs this time. But regardless of the poor fishing on some sections there’s one thing that keeps anglers coming back year on year and that’s the Craic and knowing that you could draw 3 good pegs and win the most prestige festival in Angling. I’ve done a few Carpie festivals now and I’ve yet to find one that comes anyway near the classic, add to this the natural wild fishing in the most picturesque settings - what more is there to want.

So as Simon says if you have considered fishing the classic then give anglers world a call and get on board - I’ll guarantee you this: that once you’ve attended the presentation evening It will overwhelm you and will be looking forward to returning many times.

AB

Comment

Working...
    X