Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

King Of Clubs 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Of Clubs 2014

Two bags of 13kilo today topped the day so not fished that good,weather to nice they tell me,thats a new one.

Some good weights all over today but the man John Ashman (The Legend) says should be in the England Team John Jowett won the day with 19kilo from Gulladoo Steps.

Comment

Just spoke to Bob Brown and he's just coming off Dernafest,13kilo won that section but when I get more info about today I will bang it up.

Comment

Mark Turner won on Rossduff Tessas 11kilo 800,today.

Comment

That man John Jowett wins again on Rockfield with 17kilo that's thre wins in three days,(Andrew shinyshoes Lightbrown) has become his mascot,ha ha.

Comment

Paul Odell wins today with 20kilo Dernafest,John Jowett in the lead as the match go's in to the last day,whats this I hear Nigel Holdsworth beaten by Shinyshoes next peg,ha ha ha

Comment

Sean Higgingbottom catches John Jowett to win King Of Clubs by 170grammes,todays weight I aint got as there all on the Guinness.

Comment

Shaun Higgingbottom 76.070
                John Jowett 75.88.
                Neil Mallinson 66.870

Comment

Working...
                X