Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Silvers si lives up to his name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvers si lives up to his name!

Anyone see the angling times this week?
    The headline on the match news section says 'massive roach net on a whip'
    Silvers si caught 58-11-0 of roach to win a match on upper tamar lake.
    Well done mate- that's some going- you deserve your site name.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

He's one hell of silvers angler that lad.

If there was no bait restriction on moorlands he would have sacked up big time but he'd used his worm quota half way through the match.

If you get a chance Si pm me with your float patterns for short lining and the shotting patterns mate.

Personaly I would have taken no notice of the bait restriction and carried on sacking up but that goes to show what an honest lad he is as well.

We'll done buddy.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

H
      Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
      He's one hell of silvers angler that lad.

If there was no bait restriction on moorlands he would have sacked up big time but he'd used his worm quota half way through the match.

If you get a chance Si pm me with your float patterns for short lining and the shotting patterns mate.

Personaly I would have taken no notice of the bait restriction and carried on sacking up but that goes to show what an honest lad he is as well.

We'll done buddy.
      And that you're a true scouser!!

Well done Si

Comment

The reason I said that Tony was because the bait restrictions on their where rediculous for the summer.

Winter I would say yes but not when the fish are feeding and want some feed. You can bet your life that if moorlands had a worm farm or a good supply, then their would be no bait restriction or at least double the amount you can use now.

The lad was penalised through no fault of his own as fishing for silvers in summer requires a lot of bait, especially worm and the no groundbait rule penalised him further as he had nothing to bulk his feed out with.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
        X