Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Batchley pool boxing day open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batchley pool boxing day open.

Unfortunatley a few no shows reduced the turnout to eight anglers on this chilly boxing day morning. A roving draw was voted in and i was fifth to draw and elected peg 7 , a peg i had caught well from previously, low and behold my next peg neighbour was best mate batchley 210 fresh from his 11lb victory the previous week,The battle was on!!. odd anglers started to catch small roach, Richard kings on peg 3, and son fig also catcing odd fish. Batchley 210 on my left also got into his stride winkling out tiny roach on punch,while i sat lookings at a motionless float,and becoming more frustrated at the widening grin on my neighbours face as he carried on building a weight of little silvers.Knowing i could not catch up on small fish a decision was made to sit out for an elusive bonus fish,which came in the shape of a 2lb 10oz bream on a piece of bread flake suddenly the grin dissapeared from batchley 210s face, and after adding a few bits recorded a victory with a modest 2lb 15oz.
    1. andy peters (portway)
    2. R kings 2lb 12oz
    3. fig kings 2lb 8oz

Nice one Andy, see you at Greenhills on Friday.

Comment

well done ar kid excellant tactics on a very difficult day. Hopefully you wont repeat the feat at the next league match and i will draw peg 25 again weahy.

Ps Use your spell checker next time you post a thread

Comment

Working...
      X