Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

5 Ways Open - 4th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Ways Open - 4th April

Still very windy at 5 ways but the weights are starting to come out.

the results were :-

1st..............peg 28................................SPONGEBOB......................25lb 12oz
    2nd.............peg 30................................Gary............ .....................25lb
    3rd.............peg 24.................................HUSTLER..........................22lb 7oz
    4th.............peg 19.................................John........... .....................14lb 11oz
    5th.............peg 22.................................SUMO...............................11lb 1oz
    6th.............peg 14.................................R.Bream........ ....................10lb 7oz
    7th.............peg 16.................................TWOSHAKES.....................8lb 11oz
    8th............peg 15..................................Aubrey........ ............DNW
    8th............peg 26..................................Baz........... ..............DNW

Well done Bob.

well done bob nice one

Comment

Cheers mate one back for the Cov Boys
      Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

well done draw bag Bob
        [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I fiished it on friday afternoon and it was very bright and warm and i really struggled so those are pretty good weights,how many fished and what were the methods used,would appreciate a bit more info if anyone can help!

Comment

Sumos your man for info and tactics
            [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Well done Bob

Nice to see better weights at last

Comment

Working...
              X