Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lake John Midweek open 22/07/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake John Midweek open 22/07/09

Mark Parris is on a roll at the moment winning at Puddle Dock on Sunday and now the Chingford based Postie smacks a few bums here in a very modest way, a true gent...

Mark Parris, Lake John, Peg 41, 106-8-0
    A great performance from this peg in conditions that were very blowy we even had a tree break on the lake the wind was that strong, 6m was the max for Mark and a quick debrief with the Mr.Dack Mark took to his peg with optimism and he soon got into the match with a quick run of skimmers on the deck feeding the inner margin all match he was devastated this line didn't produce, but it didn't matter because his 6m line had everything feeding in it, tench and two bonus carp made the action non stop, how ever Mark cheated yes if you hook and land carp your a cheat its official, and to add insult to injury he has only booked John Nippress on for next week wot a ......................well done Marky your first win here I believe

Malcolm Bond, ? Lake John, peg 13, 100-8-0
    Another cheat two carp hooked and released for the staturatory 10lb Malcolm makes this only his second appearance at the Lake on Wednesday and already proves he has what it takes to shock a few of the regulars, a busy day from unlucky peg 13 catching steady all match skimmers and bream on the longest line that it was possible to catch due to conditions which was about 6m

Colin Bartlett, Lake John-J+B Tackle, peg 10, 96-0-0
    I however did not cheat no carp at all skimmers roach bream up and down in the water and just for the record Gordon Bullock was next to me and I had his trousers down after he started giving it at the beginning of the match, meat at 6m

Martin Amos, Bedwell Fisheries, peg 30, 94-0-0

Bill Reynolds, Lake John, peg 14, 82-0-0

Steve Fisher, Bag Up Baits, peg 34, 71-8-0

21 fished
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
Working...
X