Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wychavon Qualifier 12/8/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wychavon Qualifier 12/8/09

1st Adrian Marshall, peg 49, 12lb 0oz
    2nd Gary Seadon, peg 62, 11lb 15oz
    3rd Trevor Chalk, peg 22, 11lb 4oz
    4th Terry Parrott, peg 47, 9lb something
    5th Shean Reidy, peg 1, 8lb 2oz.
    Qualifiers TC & Gary

47 fished on a perfect river that had a tinge of colour. All roach weights on pole/hemp, another brilliant match with plenty of 5 - 7lbs down the line.
    Looking gook for this weekend, book in at the ferry, 01386 442458

is there a list of the qualifers so far avon man
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

The remaining dates are 15 Aug (Shaky qualifier)and the 16 Aug ( Wychavon qualifier)

Comment

hemp rigs

hi mate what size hemp rigs are you using on there at the mo and what rigs do you use cheers

Comment

chalky, its andy p. good to see you catching a few still. drop me a message, havent heard from u in ages,

Comment

Originally posted by ghnoo View Post
            hi mate what size hemp rigs are you using on there at the mo and what rigs do you use cheers
            I like something strung out, with a 18 or 20 , size of float varies from 4x12 to a gram, depends on depth /flow, but 4x16 seems most comman one that I use. There again everyone does it different, a lot of guys like a bulk rig which I can't get on with. Feedwise little & often is best for me, although I have heard of some guys dump a load in and fish it out, but it's not sometimg that I've tried.
            My advice is to get down there either this weekend as it's the last of the qualifying matches, or the festival itself, as I think you learn a lot more by watching. Chose carefully who u sit behind though!

Comment

Working...
            X