Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

James Maude Linden Ac @ Hackett Lakes (Lake2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Maude Linden Ac @ Hackett Lakes (Lake2)

22nd August 2009

The James Maude Linden Lads were off to Hakett Lakes near Holme Pierpoint in Notts. The first time this venue has been part of the fixtures for most of the lads, the numbers were down due to holidays and various commitments so the 17 anglers battled it out on a lake that was as some reported flooded,so wellies were the order of the day, Carp were hard to come by so with silvers being the order of the day this was a tactic that most pursued, hence the low weights. But one man in form once again was Kevin Brown he managed to amass a reasonable weight of 41lb-7oz fishing feeder with meat/pellet and almost securing his league status once again with only second place to fish for.
    The results are as follows:
    Kevin Brown 41lb-7oz
    Dave Sewell 29lb-2oz
    Richard Brown 23lb-8oz
    Alan Cox 20lb-1oz
    Pete Lambert 19lb-5oz
    Brian Cox 19lb-5oz
    Terry Cheeseman 14lb-13oz
    Ian Carr 13lb-12oz
    Ashley Skeldon 13lb-4oz
    Shaun Green 12lb-3oz
    Dave Lilliman 11lb-6oz
    Terry Wiggins 10lb-7oz
    Kyle Wood 9lb-8oz
    Paul Skeldon 9lb
    John Evans 8lb-13oz
    Lawrence Butcher 5lb-6oz
    Dean Collingham 4lb-12oz

All Anglers must weigh in to gain league points

Next Match 29th August Kiveton (Top Lake)

Appologies for being absent over the past few weeks, been on my Jollies .

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

welcome home billy , hope you had a nice time , hope to see you saturday
    deano ><((((?>><((((?>JAMES MAUDE LINDEN CLUB ><((((?>><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by deanochang View Post
      welcome home billy , hope you had a nice time , hope to see you saturday

Cheers Deano mate, looking forward to getting back on the bank, cant let you get to far in front .

See you Saturday mate, good breakie at Kiveton they have been ordered.

><((((?>

Comment

Hacketts Lake

Good to see you back Bill hope you had a good holiday.

Hacketts is a natural venue only stocked in recent years and is full of fish mainly silvers. I understand some of the chaps aren't that kean on returning but I would like to see this local venue revisited if the majority could agree. This venue adds a little variety to the JMLAC callendar and will improve over the next few years. There were a few good silver fish catches on the day. Nobby had four small carp and probably around 20lb of silvers, cheesy's 14lb catch was all silvers etc. I had 12lb of silvers including a 1lb+ roach in with 41lb total. These silvers were mostly caught on maggot over groundbait at around 9m. This was great fishing on the day and a nice change from the carp only venues we tend to fish.

All this wafle has started me thinking about the good old days on the Trent!

See you on Saturday for the prematch breakfast at Kiverton.

Regards
        Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
          Good to see you back Bill hope you had a good holiday.

Hacketts is a natural venue only stocked in recent years and is full of fish mainly silvers. I understand some of the chaps aren't that kean on returning but I would like to see this local venue revisited if the majority could agree. This venue adds a little variety to the JMLAC callendar and will improve over the next few years. There were a few good silver fish catches on the day. Nobby had four small carp and probably around 20lb of silvers, cheesy's 14lb catch was all silvers etc. I had 12lb of silvers including a 1lb+ roach in with 41lb total. These silvers were mostly caught on maggot over groundbait at around 9m. This was great fishing on the day and a nice change from the carp only venues we tend to fish.

All this wafle has started me thinking about the good old days on the Trent!

See you on Saturday for the prematch breakfast at Kiverton.

Regards
          Kevin
          Kev, Thanks for the on the bank report mate, as you say it's good to have a match were the silvers are present being busy and catching, some good weights of silvers had by al. The general concenous is to go back next year so I will look forward to that one mate.

><((((?>

Comment

Working...
          X