Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Veterans Championships, Avon, Evesham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Championships, Avon, Evesham

1st Richard Candy peg 45, 6lb 5oz, 2lb of perch the rest gugeon on whip over GB
    2nd Tony Davis, peg 35, 5lb 8oz, 3 ells & a dozen perch, straight lead and mag
    3rd Alan Stephans, peg 24, 5lb 6oz, perch on feeder and loads of litle dace on 6m pole
    4th Steve Pallet, peg 26 4lb 6oz, same as Alan (just less!)
    5th Brian Jarvis, peg 11, 4lb 4oz, the smallest barbel in the Avon plus bits on pole/worm
    6th Barry Stayte peg 55, 4lb 2oz, chublets on wag/mag

80 fished in awful conditions with strong gales and rain, also river gin clear, however loads of small fish about, promising an intersesting festival this weekend. Also 2 anglers lost big barbel on late 20s.

Also never realised that RC was over 60!

Sorry, slight error-Keith Hobson was 4th off new peg 78 with 4lb 10oz & Colin Perry 5th with anoth 4lb odd

Comment

I'll pop an say hello over weekend trev, steve's the name used to live an fish around evesham for baitbox an stuarts.

Comment

You'll spot trev,just look for the roughest kit.

Comment

usually on the slipway, I get it every year. Any way I got a new box now!

Comment

Working...
          X