Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Kilworth Stix "Knock Up".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilworth Stix "Knock Up".

Today was a get together for a few lads ( and lass! ) from the TA site to have a friendly knock up and some healthy banter! After arriving to blue skies and sunshine we were all in good spirits.......that was soon to change for some of us!

With pegging spaced out to every other, on even numbers, the feared peg 1 was not in the bag. BUT poor PK drew peg 2 which wasnt much better and according to Baz is tough going and never seems to hold many fish.

Pete Swinson was at it again by drawing a flyer (peg 20) in eye shot of Baz who both caught well most of the day.

The afternoon ended quite breezy and drizzly but didnt dampen the spirits of those that were lucky enough to be getting into 'lumps' late on.

Even though not everyone weighed, a good day was had by all......i think, and im sure we'll all meet up again soon.

1st- Pete Swinson ...peg 20... 59lb 6oz
    2nd- Baz ...peg 14... 51lb .5oz
    3rd- Wayne (Carpus)...peg 28... 43lb 8oz
    4th- Big Phil ...peg 18... 33lb 6oz
    5th- Stewie ...peg 6 ... 29lb 12oz
    6th- Percy ...peg 6 ... 29lb 2oz
    7th- Jamie444 ... peg 12.. 24lb 10oz
    8th- Spongebob ... peg 16... 19lb 4oz
    9th- Carol ... peg8 ... 13lb 4oz

Six anglers DNW.

Can only upload 5 photo's so ive attached pics of Pete 1st, Baz 2nd and Wayne 3rd .....the rest are on my profile pics if anyone wants a nosey.
    Attached Files

No pics of Lee then and two anglers on peg 6 told you all to watch pete at the draw hehehehehe well done mate
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i recognize the husky tackle tart in pics 3 and 4 from somewhere?

LOL!
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Sorry Stewie was on peg 24 not 6 ! Schoolboy error :-/

Comment

Working...
        X