Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cornerstone open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cornerstone open

it really fished hard today....

1st Fred Reynolds 5lb 8oz.0drm
    peg 5 castor & punch

2nd Dave Robbinson 3lb 1oz 11drm
    peg 8 mainly punch

no more opens now till June
    League kicks off april 7th
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

how did you finish up pete???

Comment

selective hearing comes into play here .......i will give you just one clue........i have not lost my reputation..but i did have a gallery to fish too at one point several on lookers were looking in ore at the way i fish and my talk angling logo (It reminded me of the time i fished the isborne peg at evesham ) and i also had to deal with a motor bike gang they were tuff tattooed sons of guns straight from the center of hell i would imagine but you know me diplomatic ... i dealt with them.. respect was called for from me.....i am sure golden hand and aka will fill you in on the incident ( oh and be warned if goldenhand & aka they approach you when fishing lock you box they had all my rigs out and were instantly advising me where i was going wrong MUPPET'S

Comment

there he sat battling the elements. his majestic pose held for hours at a time. his steel gaze un interupted by the crowd forming behind. even when dealing with not 1 not 2 but 3 hairy bikers crowding his areaner he kept at the task in hand.fishing the canal.what a hero.golden hand and AKA stood in silence trying to gain any of the masters tips. wittnesed the biker incident first hand.had to leave after a few grunted tones were thrown our way.like meatless bones at a medievil bash.by the way nice to meet you LARRY TEAPOT.

Comment

you to aka drop in on my peg any time no probs

Comment

thanx likewize

Comment

what more can i say but when we got back to the car them big hairy bikers had just been grounded by there mom who had told them not to play by the cut does that give a clue to there age lol good crack off now to get a tattoo done and meet my new friends with there motor bike coming out of wackey ware house

Comment

Working...
              X