Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Talk Angling at The Glebe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Angling at The Glebe

Once again it seemed that the TA curse had struck, what with the heavy rains of Wednesday coupled with some very high winds, fishing was to say the least a tad hard, with it needing a extra lead strapping to the feeder to be able to hit the far bank, but none the less some reasonable weights were recorded.
    Many thanks to Pole Killer for arranging the breakfast club and being our tour master for the trip around Hinckley, and route master to the Glebe.
    Many thanks to all who turned out on the day, nice to be able to put a few faces to names, and to meet up with some old faces. A big thanks to all who asisted with the weigh in, and to Roy Marlow for allowing us the opportinty to fish at The Glebe.

The Results were as follows

1st John Hall 93lb 12oz
    2nd CMC 89lb120z
    3rd Shaney 87lb 8oz
    4th Jamie444 80lb
    5 Rive T 77lb 12oz
    6 B911 71lb 8oz
    7 le,mo 68lb 6oz
    8 Bibster 57lb
    9 Nige C 56lb 8oz
    10 Nathan Watson 51lb 14oz
    11 Curtains 50lb 8oz
    12 Wormmaster 47lb
    13 Craigo 46lb 10oz
    14 Fatfishboy 46lb
    15= Canalking 45lb 4oz
    15= Justin Case 45lb 4oz
    17 KPnuts 43lb 14oz
    18= Winkledean 43lb 8oz
    18= fred 43lb 8oz
    20 r.mazur 41lb 8oz
    21 Aerialrobbo 36lb
    22 CovBlaz 34lb 6oz
    23 btChris 33lb 8oz
    24 silverfish 29lb 2oz
    25 Hotspur1 28lb 4oz
    26 Weldec 25lb 8oz
    27 Big Knob 19lb 12oz
    28 Brian G 18lb 14oz
    29 Cheekybrat 15lb 12oz
    30 Larry Teepot 12lb 8oz
    31= Silver Fish 9lb 8oz
    31= Paulscatt 9lb 8oz
    Last edited by Brian G; 4 September 2009, 09:40 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

well run day brian and well dont to the larry teepot for not comin last
    Foul hooking king

Comment

good day boys shame about wind/rain

Comment

Well done shaney its nice to see that my years of teaching have not been wasted.

Nige were you facing the right way onto the lake or was your hook missing.
        Steve Davies

Comment

I'm sure I put a few fish in the weigh bag Brian.

Comment

Fred I aint got a weight recorded for you cant remember you being weighed I must have missed it, I know PK did not weigh, and when we got to John Halls peg i shouted up was there some no weighs, however tell me what you had and I will add it

Comment

Im sure fred had the same as me he had a 43lb and then some silvers,
              [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

just been thinking about its about the time Larry and Big Knob appeared with another set of scales and wanted a weigh sheet seeing as i had all lake ones, must have been done then.

Comment

Yeah that was about the time Brian
                  [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

reckon that puts you about halfway mate.

hows tricks fred hope you well

Comment

Hi

Yes I had about the same as Paul, can't remember the exact amount.

I think you're right Brian, I remeber a lot of noise above the gale blowing!!!!!!

Hi Frank, I'm fine thanks. Still plodding along. Hope you are still well and getting a lot of fishing in.

Comment

thats why I like to do individual draw/weight cards you would have known it had not been recorded, I did do them but did not realise that the peg numbers did not go 1 to 12 on pools 6 and 7, more like 86 to 109, now that could have been fun at the draw. I will put you in at 43lb my apologies, just glad that it did not affect any prize monies.

Comment

I thought you was paying the first 20!!!!

Comment

did yall see who got the blame for .....someone screwing up the weigh sheets......yes i did.......wait till the fur and feather ill show him
                            In darkness we do what we can
                            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Larry i did not blame you my best pal, well not on your own I also implicated Big Knob,.
                              In all honesty i nearly put john Halls weight in either freds or pole killers slot, shouted has there been some no weighs and was told yes. I accept total sole responsibilty for freds weight not being recorded, however i always like to see whats recorded on my weighing in you cant trust these poor ( cant swear I would be banned ) match organisers we get.

Comment

Working...
                              X