Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Spongebob's Knock-up 20/9/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMO
    replied
    Thanks for the day out bob ,Well done jamie nice to see faces again.well lee from leeds what can i say did not shut up all through the match gave me a headache i can still hear his voice now still was nice to meet him.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie444
    replied
    Thanks for organizing it bob, i know im bound to say it was a good day but .....it was a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Spongebob
    started a topic Spongebob's Knock-up 20/9/9

Spongebob's Knock-up 20/9/9

So the knock-up was arranged @ Kilworth Stix Lambies Snake pool 10 fished 9 of which were TA members and a guest . We had lee travel down from leeds, the nuneaton mafia, the leicester unlikey lads , two from warsaw (walsall what soccer am ) and a cov kid. So everybody was there nice and early (expect Curtains who decided on a tour of the Frank Whittle Museum ) on the way. Draw was made at 9am and as luck would have it i was drawn nxt to Lee searching in me gear for the earplugs we headed of to our pegs. Jamie 444 drawing the absoulte flier on the pool so if he didnt win from it he should give up. At the all in people were catching straight away it was to prove a false dawn as the pool fished hard after being fished yesterday.
    Wont bore you with the details just give ya results ......
    As expected jamie 444 won from the flier

1st Jamie 444 25lb 12oz
    2nd Spongebob 16lb 2oz
    3rd Sumo 15lb 2oz
    4th Curtians 13lb 13oz
    5th Scott (guest) 11lb
    6th Sue 9lb
    7th Silver Fish 8lb
    8th Smiley 2lb 2oz
    9th= Try Anything DNW
    Lee Leeds Lad DNW

Cheers to all those that turned up and well done Jamie the draw bagger