Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Results for Cob House Fisheries Midweeker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for Cob House Fisheries Midweeker

Weather Conditions :- Warm, sunny spells

Number Fished :- 9

Results:-

Wednesday 23 September 2009 Laugherne Island Pool 9 anglers

A better turn-out this week, led by Mark Smith on prolific peg 28 who bagged nearly 118 lb to take his first win at Cob House. Mark’s mate Malcolm Soul took second with 110 lb, followed by regular midweek patron Dave Twigg with 105 lb. A fourth 100lb bag was taken by Cob House Midweek first-timer Simon Evans (Clifton)
    1st M. Smith 117 - 15 peg 28
    2nd M. Soul 110 - 3 peg 21
    3rd D. Twigg 105 – 12 peg 32
    4th S. Evans 100 – 2 peg 11

Back - ups: 67, 63, 61, 37

Additional Info :-

Don't know why peg 28 does so well on this pool, it's right in the centre !?

ABBO was here for this match, but I beleive he had to leave early because a mate had been in an accident - hope everything's ok mate.

The open this Saturday is on the same pool, with some anglers claiming they might be able to do 300lbs!!! The gauntlet is laid lads, come and give' em some competition.

Added by :- fish farmer
    Last edited by Cockney Blanker; 24 September 2009, 02:05 PM.

Thanks for that Phil!
    It was my brother that was taken into hospital bud,but hes doing ok thanks!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

C.Evans? its actually Simon phil! (clifton on TA)
      Still i suppose its the way Scott writ it down! You must buy him a new crayon mate!
      I drew my peg and had to consult the British museum Hyeroglyphics expert to find out where i had drawn,turned out it was an Arabic 7!

Comment

nice one abbo
        at least scott took banter and dished it out
        Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

lol, we likes the banter !!

Cheers lads - as you can see, I got cockney Blanker to change the details to get the right name and so as not to upset the natives

I don't usually record 4th place anyway!!! But seeing as you had a ton Si, I allow you to have a bit of fame, lol

Come back soon!
          [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
            Thanks for that Phil!
            It was my brother that was taken into hospital bud,but hes doing ok thanks!
            more mis-info from Scotty, lol - he needs a new brain not a crayon. (I only put this cos he has no computer at home here, so may not ever see it)

Comment

i think the crayon would be enough Phil, i dont thing he could handle real brains!!
              [URL="http://scottsfishingblog.blogspot.com/"]http://scottsfishingblog.blogspot.com/[/URL]
              [url]http://www.oldghostbait.com/[/url]
              [url]http://www.oldghostbait.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

He don't need a new brain,just need's A brain

Comment

Originally posted by fish farmer View Post
                  more mis-info from Scotty, lol - he needs a new brain not a crayon. (I only put this cos he has no computer at home here, so may not ever see it)
                  Oh hasnt he, i will tell him what you said if i am there sunday then!

Comment

I dare say he'll have some intelectual retort lined up - he has such a good command of this fine language of ours

Comment

Fordy, yo're taking a lot of space up there - you put weight on?

Comment

Working...
                      X