Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone first league match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone first league match

After last weeks rise to fame...the teepot was returned to his best and cherished position...yes you guessed it well and truly last.After seeking advice from many expert canal anglers before the match and having one supa star with him all match the plan didnt work and the pellets are relegated to the bottom of the carry all ...league match 2 ill do it my way some frank sinatra there actually thinking about it he may have been the man to ask for advice in the first place ok enough waffle .....results

1st Fred Reynolds.....13lb 6ozs 2 drms
    2nd Chris Rice..........10lb 4ozs 10drms.
    3rd Charlie Mcgurran..5lb 4ozs 8 drms
    4th Terry Britton.......4lb 13ozs 14drms

Next league match 21st April
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

good match pete fred and chris did well, did they find some skimmers? and wot pegs? i see you were in yer usual position

Comment

it was ok match..Fred was on 22 the bush...... Chris was on 7 the pipe Chris done exceptional well,pegs 6,7,8 had been fished on Thursday and Friday i struggled when i knew they had been fished it explained it a bit..... had 6 no shows.. so i was a little ed of to say the least i just feel bad when i tell anglers theres 20 on this league and then it goes pair shaped........and this is not a dig at people who told me they wont be there..... still it was a glorious day
      unless you are a blue nose then its been a weekend
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
      X