Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

K.D.A.A. Bewdley 10/10/09/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.D.A.A. Bewdley 10/10/09/

the river had droped 2ft since wed and the water was cold,witch made the fishing difficult again.as the results will show.

1st pete williams 16lbs 14oz peg 7
    2nd jez williams 15lbs 10oz peg 105
    3rd geoff brieley 10lbs 8oz peg 72
    4th les handforth 10lbs 6oz peg 5o
    sec 1 barry cheese 7lbs 9oz peg 29
    sec 2 jason ford 9lbs 15oz peg 113 1barbel
    saw des after the match and pased on the coments and he said it was only made tounge in cheek just to get a comment 23fished.

i love des really..... i recall seeing a video of his where he stressed the importance of being neat and showd us his 3 rod setup......and then a buzzer went of and he presided to fall all over them..it was classic..... all he could do was grin
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Never met Des to talk to but have watched a few of his vid's, sort of bloke i would like to meet in a pub and have a chat over a gallon of beer.

Comment

Having met the big fella on the banks and in a few Bewdley pubs(had a van there for 20yrs) i have the utmost respect,he may be opinionated,and comments in his column may be written in order to provoke a response,i doubt you could find an angler more commited to the good/promotion of the sport,a top angler and a top guy.and no,before anyone(fish farmer)comment hes not my brother.Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
        X